I have been off schedule with my posting, all I have is excuses & so I won’t go into detail, but I have been spending my weekends “supposedly” studying 😀
As per usual, my Sumo deadlifts are always a week behind my other core lifts — please excuse any confusion this may cause.
- Sumo deadlift: 3 x 3
- 70% of 90% of 1-RM: 150 lb
- 80% of 90% of 1-RM: 170 lb
- 90% of 90% of 1-RM: 190 lb
The sumo’s went over well, I recover from them faster than I do conventional deadlifts and I am still trying to find my comfort level with sumo’s as far as feet placement goes — how far to stretch so that I am both comfortable and reducing injury.
- Power clean to push press: 3 x 3, 105 lb
- Power clean: 3 x 3, 105 lb
The superset of these was hard, but I was doing a horrible job Saturday with both of these lifts. No idea why but it did frustrate me, maybe it was my nerves, anxiety or my low energy levels or maybe I was losing some strength or not taking a long enough break between them. I don’t know, but I plan on going back to them Saturday and hopefully performing better. Wish me Luck!
- Smith machine narrow stance squats: 5 x 15, 75 lb
- DB bicep curls: 5 x 15, 40 lb
- DB overhead triceps extension: 5 x 15, 20 lb
- Treadmill interval running: 20 minutes, walk: 1 min, run: 2.2 (speed at 5.5)