Starting on a Tuesday was about as bad as skipping a whole week at the gym. My performance on Tuesday leg day was less than mediocre and hardly finished (in order to finish up my workout, I had to edit the amount of sets/reps & lower the weight on lifts that don’t normally require it) I just felt like a walking Zombie and no amount of time staying at the gym was making it any easier on me. I suppose it might not only come from missing Monday’s chest day but also from the lack of sleep I had gotten the night before and perhaps the fact that I wasn’t suped up on pre-workout (which I take normally twice a week) but would rather take it like twice a month due to wanting to go back to my natural energy from waking up in the morning. I have decided that yesterday’s workout was a tragedy & while we are human with bad days, I like to think that I could make up for this another day.
Now with all the blah blah blah out of the way, we can get to the point.
- Leg press 4 x 25, 60 lbs
- Leg extensions: 4 x 25, 20 lbs
- hip abduction: 4 x 25, 35 lbs
- Sumo deadlifts: 8 x 6 ( 4 x 175 lbs (60%1RM) (4 x 190 lbs (65% 1RM)
- Barbell back squats (low back, wide stance): 8 x 2-3 (2 x 180 lbs 80% 1RM) (2 x 190 lbs 85% 1RM) (2 x 200 lbs 90% 1RM) (2 x 215 lbs 95% 1RM)
- Power cleans: 5 x 3, 100 lbs & 110 lbs
- Linear leg press (Hammies concentrated): 8 x 5-6 478 lbs
- Linear leg press single leg: 8 x 5-6 each leg, 208 lbs
- EZ bar overhead squats: 3 x 5-6, 50 lbs
- DB Romanian deadlift: 3 x 5-6, 70 lbs
- Hamstring/glute machine: 4 x 5-6, 25 lbs
- DB goblet squat: 4 x 5-6, 45 lbs
3 thoughts on “Skipped Monday & regret it”
Sometimes you need a day off.
Sometimes, but I prefer my planned days off vs unplanned lol
LikeLiked by 1 person
I feel ya.