Warm up: 2-3 minute of jump rope
- Incline DB flyes: 3 x 21-30. 20 lb. (1 minute jump rope)
- DB flyes: 3 x 21-30. 20 lb. (1 minute bench step up)
- Cable crossover: 3 x 21-30, 40 lb. (1 minute squat jumps)
- Triceps Pushdown: 3 x 21-30, 70 lb. (1 minute side to side shuffle)
- Standing DB triceps extension: 3 x 21-30, 20 lb. (1 minute kettlebell swings – 8kg)
- Cable lying triceps extension: 3 x 21-30, 30 lb. (1 minute goblet squats – 30 lb)
- Crunches: 3 x 21-30. (1 minute running in place)
- Standing oblique cable crunch: 3 x 21-30, 20 lb. (1 minute jump lunges)
Okay so today was different, as you can tell, I went up in reps during this workout plan and this meant I used lighter weights (not by too much) but enough where I could lift for that many reps comfortably. Also, I did NOT do the squat jumps or jump lunges because my left knee was in a lot of pain and I didn’t want to put too much pressure on it during the workouts if I didn’t have to. Hopefully it will get better within the next couple of days.
Secondly, I plan on having a video up soon on YouTube either tonight or tomorrow at some point to update all of you on what has been going on nutritional wise and exercise wise .. along with the person I am collabing with – her own updates will be in the video as well. Below will be the links to my social media, feel free to follow each of them 😀
Thanks for reading, remember to follow, like, comment and share my blog post!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIrhf0FpxoQk4F_bznTjIg
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ShayFitnessWonderWoman/
Google + https://plus.google.com/+ShaylonMoss
I also have a MyFitnessPal app, so if interested, you may add me on there as well.